1. Anchor Text Over Optimization Tool
Anchor Text Over Optimization Tool is a very valuable tool that helps in identifying the anchor text diversity on a particular website and highlight those areas where you are at risk for anchor text over optimization. Anchor text means the clickable text in a hyperlink. This hyperlink should be relevant and not over optimized.
- Helps us in avoiding over optimization.
- Can optimize anchor text only.
Learn Advance SEO Training to get Good Search Engine Results
Copyscape is a plagiarism checker tool that serves both as a plagiarism checker and a duplicate-content checker. Great to use if your content has been distributed across the web.It’s the best and most trusted plagiarism checker. People generally outsource content to writers, 80% of the content that is outsourced is of low or thin quality. You should buy the paid version of copyspace to get clear accuracy of content duplicates and additionally check keyword density of targeted keywords. Its useless to get content written if it has no quality, as search engines would not give it any importance and hence bad rankings
- Is an excellent plagiarism checker
- Can check content online through link or copy the entire content
- Needs a paid version for enhanced features
3. Google PageSpeed insights
Speed and Code of your website is one of the most important factors today for ranking.
Google Page speed provides data and insights on what is slowing down your website or cause of code errors. Fix these issues and see the magic improvement of your website in search results
Gives the option for both desktop and mobile.
- helps in finding out errors affecting our page speed.
- results are a bit technical and difficult to understand. You may need help of dveeloper
4. Google Trends
See what’s trending in Google search results and view keyword search popularity over time. A must for trends.
- helps in finding trending keyword
- is an important tool for finding good and effective keywords.
- Provides data after 2004, not before that.
Pingdom offers an entire suite of speed tools to help analyze page load, DNS issues, and connectivity
- finds upload speed of a website along pages.
We would rank this tool actually on 1st position. This is the best tool if you have basic experience of SEO and Analytical readings. Addition to this you can also keep a tap on your competitor activities. However the best part s that it will give you complete date of your competitors back links and other seo activities which can help you to form your SEO strategy
- Easy to install
- Multiple features
Needs Basic SEO experience
It’s a tool for finding the website history and how the website looked at some time.
- Gives accurate data
- Data remains unaltered
BuiltWith is a tool that helps us to discover what technology nearly any website was or well built with. Great for competitive intelligence.Great developer tool and competitor research tool.
- Gives details about the platform that a website is using.
- Great developer tool and competitor research tool
- Need to sign in for some important features
- A bit technical to understand
9. Alexa-alexa.com – Tool for Self and Competition Analysis
Alexa is a tool that provides commercial web traffic data and analytics.
- Provides a tool for competitive analysis.
- Compare sites.
- offers site audits
- can analyze traffic across the globe.
- Helps in determining website’s performance.
- Can determine bounce rates.
- Can know about the daily time and page visits by the visitor.
- Helps us in knowing our website ranking both globally and nationally.
- Easy to use.
- We can track the traffic coming from various platforms.
Grammarly is an important tool for content development as it provides Grammar check, instant proofreading, and plagiarism detection.We can improve our writing with Grammarly, the leading online English grammar checker
- Helps in checking grammatical mistakes
- Removes plagiarism
- Can be added on the tool-bar
- Sign up is necessary