SEO (Organic) vs PPC (Inorganic)
There has been always a debate on what is better for business. As far as our experience goes in Digital Advertising, we recommend paid marketing over SEO.
The current Google Update reflects 4 results at the top taking away almost 70% traffic.
So in order to get more leads for business, we got to focus on top results.
This does not mean that we should Stop SEO, keep working for extra leads.
- SEO stands for Search engine optimization.
- You don’t have to pay anyone for organic traffic.
- Limited keywords can be targeted in one Go.
- We cannot target or rank worldwide on the
samekeywords. Not that easy.
- You are
lucky,if you get the 1 st position on a specific high search volume keyword.
- PPC stands for Pay-Per-Click.
- Get more leads by bidding to stay in the 1st position.
- Target and get leads from any country worldwide.
- Choose and target with any number of keywords.
- Real-time tracking of keywords and other ad performances.
- You can increase your brand awareness in a short period.
- Budget can be easily managed.