1. Job description for Digital Marketing/Online Marketing Manager:
Expert in Search Engine Marketing, including Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.
Expert in Social Media Marketing, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
Expert in Search Engine Optimisation, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing etc.
Experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics)
Display a high level of critical thinking that constantly challenges the status quo and converts ideas into action through diligent follow-up from ideation to execution
Demonstrated ability for cross-functional process analysis
Strong organizational skills with an ability to build effective working relationships with diverse international teams at all levels within the organisation
Assertive, Good communicator with a Never say die attitude
Develop and implement online marketing strategies with focus on high growth in revenue and ROI in marketing costs
Serve as an in-house SEO expert, develop and maintain SEO strategy and project plan
Reporting, analysis and on-going optimization of all marketing channels.
2. Job description for SEO / PPC Expert:
*Perform keyword research in coordination to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
*Expertise in SEO Problem solving, analytical & on-page & off-page optimization.
*Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines
*Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting.
*Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
*Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
*Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
*Passion for SEO and internet marketing.
*Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
*Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
*Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
*Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
*Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
*Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
*Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
*Prepare detailed strategy reports. Improve a companys organic search results.
– Process implementation, including defining and tracking programs.
– Optimization and bid management of PPC campaigns.
– Analyze Clicks and Conversion data, ad expenses and ROI
– In-depth keyword and audience research, Competition analysis, Web Site analysis.
– Creating multiple ad copies and split testing of campaigns across multiple advert groups
– Progress report of online marketing Campaigns.
– Create and manage Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns across search and contextual networks for multiple search engines including Google Adwords, Yahoo and MSN.
– Working knowledge of managing Paid Campaigns on Linked In, Facebook & similar Social Platforms.
Handle Google Adwords and Bing on a day to day basis from an operational point of view.
Work towards maximizing the RoI for various Course Categories on Adwords and Bing
Be up to date with latest Adwords/Bing features and have a good understanding of features like Remarketing, PLAs, GCLID (Offline Conversion Tracking) and use them to improve Account efficieny
This is an individual and team contributor role.
Hands-on knowledge and work experience in Adwords, Bing Ads and Remarketing
Good communication skills.
Ability to grasp the nuances of different Course Categories and optimize the Ad Copies accordingly
A self-starter, initiative taker and good team player.
3. Job description for Content Writer Expert:
In order to better equip friends and colleagues to recognize a good job match for me, I put together the following Ideal Job Description. If you are looking for a candidate for a position like this one, please consider me as a potential fit.
Possible Job Titles:
- Web Content Writer
- Digital Content Specialist
- Social Media Coordinator
- Marketing Communications Specialist
- Content Manager – Web
- Content Specialist
- Associate Editor – Web
- Online Marketing Professional
4. Job description for Back Office Manager:
- Verifying & Validating the database.
- Maintaining it up to date by calling & research.
- Person should be Graduate with good academic record
- Good Communication skills.
- Qualification: B.Com, BBA, B.Sc, BA
- Preferably a localite
5. Job description for Business Development Manager – Digital marketing:
About the role of Sales Manager
Reporting directly to the Sales Director your role will involve prospecting for new business and working towards achieving and exceeding monthly sales revenue targets.
You will be responsible for selling a range of digital marketing services to new clients across all industry verticals including e Commerce, Retail, FMCG, Leisure & Tourism, Automotive and Finance / Banking.
Contact will be generally Business Owners looking for Online Marketing Services or Seminars and you will be responsible for the entire sales process from identifying potential leads to cold calling / engaging with decision makers, setting up face to face sales appointments, presenting, negotiating and closing business.
A proven ‘hunter’ who has a proven track record in solution based sales and business development within: SAAS, email / digital marketing, web analytics, or digital marketing
Pro active self starter with strong organisational skills
Experience of closing ‘big ticket’ deals
Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced sales environment
Excellent face to face presentation skills
Ambitious and target orientated
1. Central Delhi – Connaught Place
M 130-131, Second Floor,
Connaught Circus, Block M,
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. East Delhi – New Ashok Nagar
B-17, 2nd floor,
New Ashok Nagar, Opp Metro Pillar No 163,
Besides Om Sai Complex, Delhi-110096.
Email – email@example.com